Baked Stuffed Apples
4 big Cooking Apples
50 g gold raisins
25 g fine brown sugar
25 g butter
1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
4 teaspoon molasses
1. Wash the apples, cut the top of each one.
2. Core almost to bottom, leaving base intact.
Remove all the flesh.
3. Score each apple at the middle.
Arrange the apples in a light butter baking dish.
4. Combine sugar, butter, and raisin and mix well.
5. Stuff apples with the mixture.
Add one teaspoon of molasses on each apple.
Cover the top of each with foil.
4. Preheat oven to 350°F.
5. Bake for 30 minutes or until done. Remove the foil.
Serve warm with hot custard.