Lamb Leg with Potatoes
1 leg of Lamb weight 4-5 pounds
3 pounds potatoes
3 tablespoons ghee
6 cloves garlic
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon cumin
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1 tablespoon tomato paste
Salt and pepper to taste
Wash the lamb leg in water and dry. Mix garlic, cinnamon, cumin, lemon juice, salt and pepper together like paste then make a several slit in the leg and fill each slit with the paste. Wrap the whole leg with paste and leave it for 2 hours.
Put the lamb leg in the baking tray, mix the tomato paste with some water and add to the tray. Bake it in the oven at medium-heat.
Wash, peel and cut the potatoes to a thick slice. Fry the slices in the ghee until light brown then add it to the tray before the meat is cooked drizzle with ghee on the top continue cooking till the meat is done.
Serve with steam rice and salad.
- How to Make Stuffed Eggplant Slices
- How to Make Baked Chicken and Vegetables
- How to Make Fried Stuffed Sardine with Parsley and Cheese
- How to Make Stuffed Sardine
- How to make Meat Pastry
- How to Make Green Beans Salad with Olive Oil
- How to Make Vegetable Salad with Toasted Bread (Fatoosh)
- How to make Mix Color Bread
- How to Make Artichoke with Vegetables
- How to Make Artichoke Hearts with Olive Oil