600 g beef or lamb cut into small pieces or cubes
5 small onions
250 g butter or oil
4 cloves garlic paste
3 small tomatoes or 3 tablespoons tomato purée
1 1/2 tablespoons flour
1/2 cup white wine
2 bay leaves
1 teaspoon paprika
Salt and fresh black pepper as needed
Remove the onions skin. Fry the onions until golden brown, add the garlic and fry them for few second. In a large saucepan add meat and fry to a light brown color, and then add enough water to cover the meat and boil for 20-25 minutes. Add the brown onions and garlic to the meat and the bay leaves, salt and pepper to taste, cook on low-heat.
Mix the tomato purée and the flour with wine and pour into the pan. Add more hot water if necessary. Continue cooking until done.
The sauce should be thick.
- How to Make Stuffed Eggplant Slices
- How to Make Baked Chicken and Vegetables
- How to Make Fried Stuffed Sardine with Parsley and Cheese
- How to Make Stuffed Sardine
- How to make Meat Pastry
- How to Make Green Beans Salad with Olive Oil
- How to Make Vegetable Salad with Toasted Bread (Fatoosh)
- How to make Mix Color Bread
- How to Make Artichoke with Vegetables
- How to Make Artichoke Hearts with Olive Oil