Rice with Vegetables
½ cup rice
¼ cup peas
¼ cup chopped artichokes heart
¼ cup chopped carrots
¼ cup grated gruyere Cheese
1 cup chopped parsley or less
1 large chopped large onion
1 tablespoon butter
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
Salt and pepper to taste.
1- In a medium skillet or saucepan put oil, onions and fry for few minutes.
2- Add all the other vegetable ingredients to the onions with salt, pepper and stir it together, and then add the rice and water cook until all the water is absorbed. Cover the pan and lower the heat leave it until done.
3- When it’s done melt the butter add the cheese and put them on the top of the rice leave it for 2 minutes.
4- Transfer to a serving bowl.
- How to Make Stuffed Eggplant Slices
- How to Make Baked Chicken and Vegetables
- How to Make Fried Stuffed Sardine with Parsley and Cheese
- How to Make Stuffed Sardine
- How to make Meat Pastry
- How to Make Green Beans Salad with Olive Oil
- How to Make Vegetable Salad with Toasted Bread (Fatoosh)
- How to make Mix Color Bread
- How to Make Artichoke with Vegetables
- How to Make Artichoke Hearts with Olive Oil