4 cups vegetable broth base (you can find it in supermarket)
¾ cup boiled long grain rice
1 lemon peel shredded to a very fine
1 teaspoon fried sesame seeds
Juice of 2 lemons
Salt and black pepper to taste
Put the vegetable broth base in a large saucepan and bring it to boil, add the rice and re boiled againThen lower the heat and leave it for 15 minutes.
In a small bowl beat the eggs with lemon juice and lemon peel till they are very light.
Add egg mixture to the soup and stir continuously. Remove it right away from heat to prevent egg lump. Stir the soup for 10 minutes until you get a very smooth soup.
Transfer it to a serving bowl and sprinkle with fried sesame seeds.
- How to Make Stuffed Eggplant Slices
- How to Make Baked Chicken and Vegetables
- How to Make Fried Stuffed Sardine with Parsley and Cheese
- How to Make Stuffed Sardine
- How to make Meat Pastry
- How to Make Green Beans Salad with Olive Oil
- How to Make Vegetable Salad with Toasted Bread (Fatoosh)
- How to make Mix Color Bread
- How to Make Artichoke with Vegetables
- How to Make Artichoke Hearts with Olive Oil