Tomatoes and Potatoes Salad with Yoghurt
1/2 cup potatoes
6 tablespoons yoghurt
2 tablespoons chopped cilantro leaves
1 teaspoon lemon juice
1/2 teaspoon fried cumin seeds
1/4 teaspoon red hot pepper flakes (optional )
1 tablespoon fresh coriander leaves
1 tablespoon or less lemon juice
Salt and pepper to taste
Cumin and yogurt sauce
In a medium bowl add yogurt, cumin seeds, lemon juice, red hot peppers and salt.
Mix it together then put it in a cool place or fridge for 15-25 minutes.
Boil the potatoes in salted water until it’s done.
Drain and peel the potatoes skin the cut into slices.
Put the potatoes while it’s hot in the cumin and yogurt sauce.
In a small bowl put the tomatoes pour hot water and leave it for 20 minutes or you can boil water and drop the tomatoes in the hot water for 5-7 minute and remove it.
Peel and cut each tomato into 4 parts.
Transfer the potatoes to a serving dish, add the tomatoes on tops. Garnish with Cilantro leaves.
- How to Make Stuffed Eggplant Slices
- How to Make Baked Chicken and Vegetables
- How to Make Fried Stuffed Sardine with Parsley and Cheese
- How to Make Stuffed Sardine
- How to make Meat Pastry
- How to Make Green Beans Salad with Olive Oil
- How to Make Vegetable Salad with Toasted Bread (Fatoosh)
- How to make Mix Color Bread
- How to Make Artichoke with Vegetables
- How to Make Artichoke Hearts with Olive Oil