3 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons butter
1 teaspoon mustard sauce
1 boiled egg separated
2 cucumbers pickle or more cut into small pieces
Bunch of chopped parsley
Luncheon Beef as needed
Mix the butter, mustard and egg yolk to become like cream.
Cut the egg to very small pieces and mix it with chopped parsley and add salt to taste.
Preheat the oven and rub the bread slices with little oil and bake to become a golden color. Rub each slice of bread with the mixture of mustard and egg yolk cream and divided the bread into three pieces. The first slice put the luncheon beef.
The second slice put the egg and parsley.
The third slice put the cucumber pickle.
Leave it until it cool down then put it in the fridge.
Serve it cold.
- How to Make Stuffed Eggplant Slices
- How to Make Baked Chicken and Vegetables
- How to Make Fried Stuffed Sardine with Parsley and Cheese
- How to Make Stuffed Sardine
- How to make Meat Pastry
- How to Make Green Beans Salad with Olive Oil
- How to Make Vegetable Salad with Toasted Bread (Fatoosh)
- How to make Mix Color Bread
- How to Make Artichoke with Vegetables
- How to Make Artichoke Hearts with Olive Oil