800 g sardines
¼ cup rice
250 g cooked shrimps or less
3 cloves minced garlic
1 chopped parsley
2 tablespoons grated parmigiano cheese – optional
3 tablespoons olive oil
250 g arca noae or the Noah’s Ark shell
½ teaspoon lemon juice
1 tablespoon lemon peel
Salt and pepper
In a medium saucepan boil the rice in salted water for 10-13 minutes until get little tender then drain the rice and leave it aside.
Clean and wash the sardines very good, cut the head and tail. Make slit in each sardine if it’s two small try to make it little bigger with your finger.
Use10-14 sardines. Keep the rest for stuffing.
Clean, Wash and open the arca noae shells.
Remove the meat from inside.
Cut into small pieces the remaining sardine, arca noae, shrimps, and eggs.
In a large bowl add the drain rice, sardine, shrimps, arca noae, eggs, garlic, parsley and salt and pepper.
Mix all ingredients together; fill each sardine with this stuffing.
Grease baking tray with oil and lay the stuffed sardine on the tray, sprinkle with olive oil.
Bake at 350°F for 15 minutes. Remove from oven, add lemon peel on top.
- How to Make Stuffed Eggplant Slices
- How to Make Baked Chicken and Vegetables
- How to Make Fried Stuffed Sardine with Parsley and Cheese
- How to Make Stuffed Sardine
- How to make Meat Pastry
- How to Make Green Beans Salad with Olive Oil
- How to Make Vegetable Salad with Toasted Bread (Fatoosh)
- How to make Mix Color Bread
- How to Make Artichoke with Vegetables
- How to Make Artichoke Hearts with Olive Oil