Stuffed Eggplant Slices
2 large eggplants
2 large green peppers
2 medium tomatoes
1 large yellow pepper
1 large red pepper
1 large orange pepper
1 large white onion
4 tablespoons chopped parsley
2 tablespoons lemon juice
1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
2 cups béchamel sauce
1/4 cup mozzarella cheese
10 teeth pick or depend of how many slices you are using
Salt and pepper to taste
Peel, cut the eggplant lengthwise and sprinkle with salt and set aside for 1/2 hour or until become soft.
Cut all the peppers, onion and tomatoes into small pieces.
In a large bowl mix all vegetables add parsley, lemon juice and 1/2 cup of cheese, and mix it together.
Add salt as needed or to taste
Wash dry the eggplant slices to remove the access salt. Fill each slice with vegetable stuffing.
Rub a baking tray with oil or butter then lay down all the stuffed slices. Preheat oven to 350° bake for 20 minutes or less.
4 tablespoons flour
4 tablespoons butter
2 cups milk
In a large skillet heat the butter in a medium-heat, add the flour stirring continuously cooked. Add the milk and continue stirring until get thick, remove from heat.
If too thick you can add little milk to it.
Pour the Béchamel on the top of the slices tray, and sprinkle with 1/4 cup of the cheese.
Bake until golden brown. Serve hot with deferent dish.
- How to Make Stuffed Zucchini
- How to Make Stuffed Eggplant Slices
- How to Make Baked Chicken and Vegetables
- How to Make Fried Stuffed Sardine with Parsley and Cheese
- How to Make Stuffed Sardine
- How to make Meat Pastry
- How to Make Green Beans Salad with Olive Oil
- How to Make Vegetable Salad with Toasted Bread (Fatoosh)
- How to make Mix Color Bread
- How to Make Artichoke with Vegetables