Fried Stuffed Sardine with Parsley and Cheese
6 large size sardines
1 bunch chopped parsley
1 large chopped onion
3 tablespoons grated white cheese
3 tablespoons cream cheese
2 tablespoons grated mozzarella cheese
1 cup seasoned flour
1 cup bread crumb or crushed corn flakes
3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
4 tablespoons milk
3 teaspoons oil
1 cup chopped parsley to laid it on platter
5 slices of lemon
Oil for frying
Salt and pepper
Clean and wash the sardine very good. Cut the head. You can cut the tail if you like.
In a medium or large bowl add chopped parsley, onions, cheese, and salt and pepper.
Mix all ingredients together. Fill each sardine with this stuffing.
Dip the each sardine one at time into a shallow bowl of seasoned flour. And have two other bowls.
In the first bowl put eggs and beat it slightly diluted with milk and oil, stir these ingredients together with 8 strokes.
In the second bowl put bread crumb and parmesan cheese, mix it together.
Toss each sardine in flour then in egg mixture, then bread crumbs or corn flakes.
Handle the sardine very gently; place it on the rack to dry.
In a deep frying pan heat the oil on high heat, fry sardine in hot oil. Or electric frying pan.
Remove the fried sardines from oil and place it on absorbent paper or on a kitchen towel to absorb the excess oil. Transfer to a large platter laid with chopped parsley,
Put lemon slices on top.
- How to Make Stuffed Zucchini
- How to Make Stuffed Eggplant Slices
- How to Make Baked Chicken and Vegetables
- How to Make Fried Stuffed Sardine with Parsley and Cheese
- How to Make Stuffed Sardine
- How to make Meat Pastry
- How to Make Green Beans Salad with Olive Oil
- How to Make Vegetable Salad with Toasted Bread (Fatoosh)
- How to make Mix Color Bread
- How to Make Artichoke with Vegetables